Thursday, April 10, 2008

I know, I am a crappy blogger

Hello Friends and Family,
I know what you're all going to say, that Suzanne and her family aren't very good bloggers - it's been over a month since she last posted anything. To tell you the truth, life has been very crazy but with boring stuff - nothing really worth blogging about. We have been trying to make the deal on our new house close all the while, trying to keep our house clean for house showings to try and sell our little home. (Try keeping a house clean with a toddler following at your feet pulling out everything you just put away!) We've packed up lots of our stuff to try and de-clutter our house and it is strange how if feels like less of a home now. I am going to miss out little place.

Mae had a great Easter. (I know Easter was like 3 weeks ago but i had good intentions) She found a few eggs on the lawn, and was very content just opening them up, organizing the pieces and lining up her pieces of candy. All the while, mass chaos ensured around her as cousins hunted for eggs, Rob and his uncle had an egg toss competition, and the dogs chased one another. She was oblivious! Good thing the egg from the egg toss didn't crack on her head. We were very excited to get a zoo pass from Grandma and Grandpa Kingsford so we've tried it out a few times and Mae loves it! She especially likes the giraffe, gorillas, and monkeys. We hope that will keep us somewhat busy this summer.

Anyway, I hope you are all well. I love how blogging connects me with people who I wouldn't normally have a chance to talk to in this little cyber world. Please stay in touch and come see our new house soon. (And send buyers our way if you have any for our darling house!)

8 comments:

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

hi suzanne! good blog post! loved the mae pictures. izzy and i just got a zoo pass too so if you want a zoo buddy, gimme a ring!

Nielsen Family said...

We are excited for you guys to move into your new house! It sounds like you guys are staying busy. I hope that we can get together sometime soon! We miss you guys! You need to change our blog address so that you can keep in touch with us too!

Steenbliks said...

I do wish you would blog more, but things are crazy. Liam and I love going to the zoo as well...we will have to meet there one morning. Mae is getting so big and is so very cute!

Kris said...

I had almost given up on your blogging Suzanne! :) Great to see Mae, she's darling. Can't wait to see the new place!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

You are a crappy blogger. :) Good thing I love you for reasons other than blogging!

Good to see what you're up to and how adorable Mae is! I can't believe she's getting so big. Wish I was there to help you pack and move. Hope it all goes smoothly.

tjcool18 said...

I just want to know if you are taking the hot tub with you because I remember what a pain that was to move in and I still haven't sat in it.

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

311 is coming june 30... will we see you there again? your baby girl is darling by the way!

Emily Snow said...

suz, you are a crappy blogger, but hey, this is coming from a non-blogger, so no biggie. but i am wondering how in the heck you are? did you guys sell your house? move? hope you are well