Monday, November 24, 2008

Big Sister Time!

We are trying our hardest to get Mae to think that it's going to be great to be a big sister. Yes, for those of you who don't know, we're adding another one to our ranks in mid April. We find out if it's a boy or girl next week and Mae thinks it's going to be a "baby sister" so we'll see if her prediction is right. At the moment, she has no desire to share the spotlight with anybody but at least lets me do my thing when she's playing with a friend. So...once this baby comes, I may be calling all of you with little ones to bring them over to play so she doesn't hate me and the new baby and we can have some peace.

We are very grateful this time of year for all the blessings in our lives. We are so lucky! We hope this season finds all of you well too. Eat lots of turkey this week and I want to know if anybody is crazy enough to get up early for shopping on black Friday! Have fun!

4 comments:

Dave and Miranda said...

Suz!! You're more pregnant than I am and we had no idea!! Congratulations! I spoke to Rob like, two days ago and not a word!! We're so excited for you three...four! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks. We'll have to go get pickles and ice cream together:)

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Hooray for babies.

I'm in UT dec 16-31. We. Must. Hang. Out.

Nielsen Family said...

YES!!! It officially out there!! We are so excited to add to the clan!! BUT...big C totally needs a friend, so I say BOY!! I want to see you soon!!

Tru and Nin said...

Awesome news guys. we too are expecting, prob around June though. Jeannine is feeling its gonna be a girl, but i think it's just coz she wants someone to dolly up.
Boys Rock! ha ha ha.
great to hear new news and that you are doing well.