Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Family Pictures


On Sunday, we had the Wood family gathered for family pictures - I know what you're thinking - how awful! Usually, this is a painful event that takes forever and all you get in the end is a sore face from smiling for so long. However, this time, it was actually not bad. Even Mae wasn't a pill and stayed happy. Now, we'll just have to see if there is even one picture in the few hundred that were taken that have all 22 members of the family looking good and smiling for the camera. I won't get my hopes up yet but...maybe this is our year.

2 comments:

Kris said...

hello! Love the blog, Mae is do big and just super cute!
Your parents are going on a mission? Do they have their call yet?
Congrats on the new job too, do they need any Vantage reps in eastern Canada? If they do... I'm in.
I have a blog too! I'll email you a big long email very soon. I hope all is well with home and your new job. xoxo
Kris Wood

Nielsen Family said...

Mae couldn't be any cuter! I hope pictures went well! I can't wait to see the finished product.