Sunday, October 7, 2007

The green toilet gets a face lift

We finally finished our bathroom this week! (Okay, Rob really did all the work) It is awesome and I love the green toilet even more now. Its nice to have two bathrooms again as well. I'm not sure that I would suggest having one bathroom in a house - I definitely think that having two bathrooms eliminates some frustrations. Anyway, enough of that. We are getting ready for my parents to leave on their mission. They leave for the MTC one week from today. I can't believe that it's almost here. We are surely going to miss them.

1 comment:

Emily Snow said...

where are you parents going suz? i would miss my parents too. mike's parents left on a mission up to washington in august and i have to admit it is pretty nice! if you know what i mean. :) i'll have to see this green toilet sometime.